Monday, October 4, 2010

the most random piece of writing you will ever read that actually might make sense.

hello again! it's the 4th of october, and this day has no real significance for me at all. so whatever, ehehe.

i'm in quite a chirpy mood for some odd reason, it's not a bad thing but i'm not normally this happy. 
so i'll make the most of it i guess.
term four is nearing and it stuns me that 9 months of high school have already passed. it's odd and it's brillant. and i always adore the end of term 3 because: it's always on my birthday or very near it, we only have one term left, and summer is close, but not too close. but i absolutely hate hate hate hate hate hate spring. there is always one of those compact tissue packets in my bag because i am quite literally a sneezing machine. i sneeze at least once an hour. it's abnormal, even the doctors think so; and that's why i get my nose x-ray results back tomorrow. joy unbounded, 2 hours waiting time at the doctors. i might be having second thoughts about the spring holidays.
actually, no. never. hahahah.
i also have a weird habit of losing things during the holidays. so far these things have "disappeared" in the past week or so: two tubes of lipgloss, my phone sock [is that what it's called?], my watch, various sheets of sheet music, and my metronome. 
i've found some of it, even on the same day but where on earth does the rest of it go like honestly. 
daylight savings is also something that happened on the weekend. so that actually means n saying "oh it's not 10 o'clock it was 9 o'clock this time yesterday so it doesn't make a difference" and then sleeping in and wasting the day. i love sleeping in, but i never do because i'm scared i won't have enough time to do stuff.
i have a friend who wakes up at six in the morning, on the dot, every single day. involuntarily. it's quite weird, but i wish i could do that. my cat is my alarm clock. yeah i'm cheap. "lol". 
anyway my mum got a new phone and we're bengali so she's invalid with it so i have to go teach her how to use it because my idiot of a brother can't.
bye 

No comments:

Post a Comment